Monday, September 6, 2010

Marley and Me #1

Marley and Me-Don Taylor
 Marley and Me is a book that explains the relationship between Bob Marley and his manager, Mike Henry. The beginning of the story talks about Mike's upbringing in Jamaica during the 1940's.The book so far, has changed my perspective on how great of a life I have. I have always known how fortunate I am, but never put it in perspective with how unfortunate some people are. I have a mom and dad that love me and care for me, lots of great friends, a good school, and lots more. I consider myself pretty lucky and fortunate to have the life i do. Mike however wasn't as lucky as me. He was born to a 13 year old mother that could not provide for him or take care of him. He made the best of it and became a great guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment